The Post Diagnostic Support Programme (PDS) aims to proactively reach out and support newly diagnosed persons with dementia and their caregivers for a period of one year upon diagnosis.
Through PDS, we hope to support families in the following areas:
Supported by Lien Foundation, the pilot programme was launched in September 2020. Watch to find out how the PDS programme has touched the lives of these individual families:
- Keat Theng’s Story: https://youtu.be/Yc7ywiuLMRc
- Desmond Ng’s Story: https://youtu.be/US8bbr91FAg
- Raymond Shong’s Story: https://youtu.be/ZC6yDLcV1Qk
The PDS programme is applicable for:
- Newly diagnosed persons with dementia within the first year of diagnosis (The stage of dementia is not a factor)
- Caregivers and family members
- Do note that only referrals from partnering hospitals* would be accepted into the programme.
*Including, but not limited to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital Memory Clinic and Tan Tock Seng Hospital Memory Clinic.
For more information, download the brochure here or contact our Dementia Helpline at 6377 0700.